A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Meka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Meka is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Meka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meka graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Meka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Guruprasad Meka MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venkata G. Meka practice?
- Dr. Venkata Meka has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Meka practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Infectious Disease Doctors.