A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chitta Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chitta Ram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chitta Ram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ram has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chitta Venkata S Ram MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chitta V. Ram practice?
- Dr. Chitta Ram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chitta Ram practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.