A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Sompalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkata Sompalli is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sompalli
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sompalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkata Sompalli, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sompalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Sompalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata Sompalli MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Venkata Sompalli practice?
- Dr. Venkata Sompalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkata Sompalli practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Psychiatrists and Pensacola Geriatric Doctors.