A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkata Vallury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallury graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Vallury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkata A Vallury MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Venkata A. Vallury practice?
- Dr. Venkata Vallury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkata Vallury practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Chicago Pediatricians.