A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataiah Gutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutta graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Gutta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practice?
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practices Urology near Gaffney, SC.
See Gaffney Urologists.