A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataiah Gutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutta
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gutta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutta graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Gutta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataiah Gutta MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practice?
- Dr. Venkataiah Gutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practices Urology near Gaffney, SC.
See Gaffney Urologists.