A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataiah Gutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutta
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Gutta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutta graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Gutta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Upstate Carolina Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataiah Gutta MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practice?
- Dr. Venkataiah Gutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkataiah Gutta practices Urology near Gaffney, SC.
See Gaffney Urologists.