A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatakrishna Rajajee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajajee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajajee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajajee graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajajee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatakrishna Rajajee BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venkatakrishna Rajajee practice?
- Dr. Venkatakrishna Rajajee has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkatakrishna Rajajee practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.