A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataraman Chandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkataraman Chandar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataraman Chandar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataraman Prem Chandar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Venkataraman P. Chandar practice?
- Dr. Venkataraman Chandar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Venkataraman Chandar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Clinton, MD.
See Hyattsville Internists and Hyattsville Gastroenterologists.