A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataraman Muthusamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthusamy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataraman R Muthusamy MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Venkataraman R. Muthusamy practice?
- Dr. Venkataraman Muthusamy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkataraman Muthusamy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Martinez Internists and Martinez Gastroenterologists.