A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataramana Sidhaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhaye
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhaye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataramana Sidhaye, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhaye graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Sidhaye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataramana Kuntimaddi Sidhaye MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venkataramana K. Sidhaye practice?
- Dr. Venkataramana Sidhaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkataramana Sidhaye practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pulmonologists.