A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataramana Vijay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkataramana Vijay is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijay graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vijay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataramana Vijay MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venkataramana Vijay practice?
- Dr. Venkataramana Vijay has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkataramana Vijay practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.