A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkataramu Krishnamurthy practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.