Dr. Venkatasomaiah Motaparthy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 12th, 2012
Misdiagnosis cause mother to have bleeding ulcer
Several years ago, Dr. Motaparthy performed an endoscopy on my mom and told her that she didn't have any ulcers. Not long afterwards, my mom spent two - three days in the hospital with tubes down her throat suctioning out the blood from the ulcer that was as big as a man's palm. My mom died in 2010 due to complications from having part of her stomach removed due to ulcer-related problems.

February 28th, 2011
This dr misdiagnosed me and I had to go to the er three times to get fluids b/c I had been passing out and throwing up for six weeks. Dr Motaparthy told me nothing was wrong and sent me home with an antinausea pill I couldn't hold down. I finally had to wait another month to get into a dr in Greenville b/c dr Motaparthy didn't help me.

February 11th, 2009
Better to go out of town for a gastroenterologist. If it doesn't involve a scope (camera in the intestin) he's not interested.Up to date with 1970's medicine. Check his (lack of) board certification.