A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Kandallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Kandallu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandallu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Kandallu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandallu graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kandallu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh R Kandallu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh R. Kandallu practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Kandallu has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkatesh Kandallu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Cardiologists.