A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krishnamurthi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamurthi practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.