Dr. Venkatesh Madhav Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkatesh Madhav?

April 9th, 2017

One of the best doctors I have encountered.

Dr. Madhav was one of my doctors at MCP during the second time I was hospitalized for a pulmonary embolism. (P.E.) He was very helpful and very thorough with me about my condition. Explained everything very detailed and helped me understand in terms simple for me. He also followed up with me after my stay and I would highly recommend him. Thank you, Dr. Madhav for everything!!!

April 9th, 2017

One of the best doctors I have encountered.

November 7th, 2016

A great full patients daughter

Dr. Madhav was the hospitalist assigned to my 86 year old Mom at MCP when she was admitted. He was compassionate, took the time to listen to our concerns and expain what was going on with my Mom in terms that we could understand. He also followed up to check on her when we transfered to rehab. I was impressed!!

October 26th, 2015

Patient

I really like him. Came to Medical Center of Plano by ambulance from Paris, TX . I thought he was very nice, easy to talk too, informative and helpful. Don't live here but would see him if I did.

February 23rd, 2013

Unfit Doctor

Hi All, this guy is unfit to be in the profession of medical field, i don't know how he actually made it to America, doesn't know English, too long a waiting time. Gosh!, God Bless America! Please don't visit him. Thanks

August 21st, 2012

He was assigned to my husband as a Hospitalist. Only contact was at the hospital and his interest, knowledge and attentiveness rank well above other hospitalists i have dealt with.

April 28th, 2012