Dr. Venkatesh Movva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 12th, 2016
A doctor who listens!!
He really listens to you!! He hears what you are telling him and responds in kind. Great at help you get out of pain.

May 24th, 2016
A miracle God send to me after the many doctors I had been too!

April 20th, 2016
Exceptional
I have been a patient with Dr. Mova for 18 years . He and his staff have always given me exceptional care. Dr. Mova is compassionate, and very caring. In 18 years I have never had a complaint with Dr. Mova or his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Mova....

April 19th, 2016
My husband & I have been a patient of Dr Movva's for about 16 years. I have had only good experience with Dr Movva. He & his staff make your visit comfortable!! Best experience with a dr ever!

January 28th, 2016
My husband & I have been seeing Dr Movva for a few years! He has helped me tremendously with my migraine pain & helped my husband with his back. We are now talking about regenix for my husbands knees! His staff is awesome! We've never had a bad experience!

January 14th, 2016
Exceptional Patient Care
Exceptional and Excellent physician and staff! I am grateful that I have found a doctor who genuinely cares for my health and well being. Thank you Dr. Movva! I have only had to wait a prolonged time twice and this was after the holidays both times, which is very understandable. My family and I are thankful for Dr. Movva and his team.

December 7th, 2015
Very long wait time
The staff double-books patient appointments, therefore the wait time is very long. The staff is not very friendly either.

May 27th, 2015
Regenexx on meniscus tear
My name is Sergio and last week I had Regenexx procedure done on my right knee with Dr. Venkatesh Movva at his Tulsa, OK office location. I was diagnosed with a complex meniscus tear on my medial meniscus. After reading a few reviews of people complaining about his practice and office staff, I was very skeptical and careful on my first appointment to see how I was feeling in the office. Well, let me just get to the point because I do not want to bore you... I JUST LOVED THE WAY I WAS TREATED SINCE MINUTE ONE TO THE LAST DAY OF MY PROCEDURE (I went 4 different days for my procedure) . He was very professional, explaining everything, and most important to me, listening to me! No just him talking! Like the majority of Orthopedic doctors. The staff people were AWESOME! very nice, professional and VERY caring every single second to make sure I was feeling good about my treatment. Tracy, physical therapies guy was a solid rock to me going through the injections process. Very helpful! I am not usually spend time writing reviews on Internet, but in this particular case I thought I had to do it because it is super unfair for them to read negative reviews (I beat they are losing business because of that) when in fact they are great people! I hope reading my experience will help you in your decision of getting treatment with him.

May 20th, 2015
highly knowlegable doc
I have been in chronic knee pain & had tried several options , when i saw Dr Movva interview on Fox News i was hopeful as he was one of the very few licenced Regenexx providers in the country. Iam very thankful that the office got me in for the treatment Dr movva is highly knowledgable & iam happy with his patient care

April 28th, 2015
This experience with this doctor & doctors office was actually a great one! It was a little scary going to a new doctor especially about new treatments. Having knee problems for so long I was adamant about finding a solution other than just surgery options. I am so happy that I was told about Dr.Movva & was able to avoid surgery. I am only in a few months of my treatment but am already seeing results! I was told that I had lost all of my cartilage & needed full knee replacement. Not true!! Please consider all options before doing a major surgery. Regenexx has improved my life greatly! I recommend this doctor to everyone!

April 9th, 2015
Could'nt be better
I got my treatment from Dr. Movva after seeing him on the TV program.He is an amazing doctor & extremely patient he took time to explain the procedure & recovery process . The staff made me feel totally at ease prior to the procedure & I received excellent care throughout from Dr Movva I have been so happy with my knee results & am so much mobile & able to move around & do things that I’ve avoided for long .

December 16th, 2014
I have been under Dr Movva's care for going on 8-10 years & find him VERY CARING for patients needs-very understanding & up to date on all methods Of pain relief!!