Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkatesh Murthy
Dr. Venkatesh Murthy, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Murthy is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, West Roxbury VA Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkatesh Murthy has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Venkatesh Murthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.