A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Nadar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Nadar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nadar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Nadar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nadar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh K Nadar MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh K. Nadar practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Nadar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesh Nadar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Cardiologists.