Dr. Venkatesh Nagalapadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkatesh Nagalapadi?

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Bedside Manner of a Snake. This guy is just a money factory - patient in patient out

Goes above & beyond!

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I have had Dr Nagalapadi as my physician for about 5 years. Over these past years, he has been nothing short of understanding, accommodating, and compassionate. He always makes time for me & his staff is always so pleasant! I have had a couple of tough times and he has helped me out always. These kind acts, prove that him & his staff are genuinely caring healthcare professionals that are dedicated to their patients! Thank you Dr Nagalapadi... you're the best!!!

Truly a Special Doctor!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2011

My dad was extremely ill after suffering a heart attack. Dr.N was very patient, caring and is very knowledgable in his profession. He makes my dad feel as if he is the only one that exist when he is treating him;never in a hurry and best of all he listens. He is the first doctor to ever make us feel peaceful about taking my dad back to see him. We are truly blessed to have him as my dad's doc.

Posted on June 25th, 2010

I worked several years as a nurse managerat a nursing home he attends. Then I was an inpatient of his at the same nursinghome for three months. He is an excellentphysician in both the technical dimensionas well as his humanistic approach to allhis patients.He is extremely knowledgeable in geriatrics and a fierce patient advocate & I'd still have him as "my doc",if he weren't so far away from myhome.

A wonderful old fashioned doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2009

He is the first doctor to spend enough time with me to diagnose a serious problem accurately. A very caring doctor that doesn't me you feel like you're taking too much of his time. Thanks Doc!

Posted on November 4th, 2016