Dr. Venkatesh Nagaraddi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkatesh Nagaraddi?

March 15th, 2016

Wasting your time!!

Fast and non concerned. That was the attitude he portrayed when I met with him. Getting help over the phone wont happen. If you are wanting a dr with a bed side manner, an idea of how to help or just concerned about the patient.........don't go to him!

January 16th, 2016

Terrible Doctor

Do not go to him. He does not listen. A patient with seizures for over 40 years and all this guy focused on was wanting to know when the first one happened. It is irrelevant after all these years. Perhaps good to know but not the point of focus on a person with a head injury, stroke, and long history of epilepsy. The staff couldn't even take blood pressure to save their souls. Find another doctor. This guy was a let down after having been treated by the best neurologist in the State.

January 8th, 2016

Incredible

I can't praise Dr. Nagaraddi enough. He is absolutely incredible. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. My husband was very impressed and he is never impressed. I left his office with a great outlook and a new feeling of hope!!! He really cares about my quality of life. What a great nurse also. Shana is awesome. The office staff is incredible.

March 24th, 2015

The worst office staff I've ever encountered. Difficult to get medications, bills...I would find a different Dr to avoid them. He did a great job for me.

June 25th, 2014

best doctor I have

Dr. Nagaraddi spends a great deal of time listening to me and tries immediately to understand how I feel. When I go to see him for my appointment, I am happy in knowing that I will leave having my concerns and questions answered. Since I've been his patient, I have seen a great deal of improvement.

June 7th, 2013

Dr Nagaraddi has been a great option for me; however his office staff is terrible. If I could find him in a different office that would be ideal, I am currently looking for a different Dr to avoid his office staff

February 8th, 2013

still mad

It's not like we want to visit doctors. So when we go, we hope we get some help. Not here. He ran a test or two. The results were not clear. and that's where he stopped. when I asked him if he could refer me to someone other neurologist to talk to, he said he did not know of any. please. i can do better with my primary care than this guy. when I called to see if I could see another doctor in this practice, they said no. if you see one, you cannot see the others.

September 13th, 2012

MOVING ON

Just have to comment. What a waste of my money. Moving on.

July 27th, 2012

Cannot recommend. Bedside manner is in the negative category. Attitude is off. Have to agree with other reviewers.

May 26th, 2012

open mind

It is hard to find a good doctor. I tried to have an open mind. I thought he was condescending.

December 27th, 2011

cannot recommend

This is possibly the most frustrating doctor we have ever worked with. He is very narrow minded, does not listen well, is not creative, and is insulting on top of that. My daughter has an unusual seizure presentation, which he was not interested in helping us sort through. If the patient is experiencing anything slightly out of the ordinary, I recommend seeing someone else first.

January 31st, 2011

disappointment

Our original intention was to see one of the senior partners, but ended up with this very inflexible junior partner. His specialty is classic epilepsy, and I have atypical seizures, which is out of his league, evidently. While he may be good within the narrow window of classic epilepsy, for anything outside of that highly narrow focus I found him to be unhelpful and inflexible, not curious enough to be assistive. I wish I would have seen one of his senior partners.