inactive

Venkatesh N Nagaraddi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 15th, 2016
Wasting your time!!
Fast and non concerned. That was the attitude he portrayed when I met with him. Getting help over the phone wont happen. If you are wanting a dr with a bed side manner, an idea of how to help or just concerned about the patient.........don't go to him!

January 15th, 2016
Terrible Doctor
Do not go to him. He does not listen. A patient with seizures for over 40 years and all this guy focused on was wanting to know when the first one happened. It is irrelevant after all these years. Perhaps good to know but not the point of focus on a person with a head injury, stroke, and long history of epilepsy. The staff couldn't even take blood pressure to save their souls. Find another doctor. This guy was a let down after having been treated by the best neurologist in the State.

January 7th, 2016
Incredible
I can't praise Dr. Nagaraddi enough. He is absolutely incredible. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. My husband was very impressed and he is never impressed. I left his office with a great outlook and a new feeling of hope!!! He really cares about my quality of life. What a great nurse also. Shana is awesome. The office staff is incredible.

March 24th, 2015
The worst office staff I've ever encountered. Difficult to get medications, bills...I would find a different Dr to avoid them. He did a great job for me.

June 25th, 2014
best doctor I have
Dr. Nagaraddi spends a great deal of time listening to me and tries immediately to understand how I feel. When I go to see him for my appointment, I am happy in knowing that I will leave having my concerns and questions answered. Since I've been his patient, I have seen a great deal of improvement.

June 7th, 2013
Dr Nagaraddi has been a great option for me; however his office staff is terrible. If I could find him in a different office that would be ideal, I am currently looking for a different Dr to avoid his office staff

March 30th, 2013
No Answers
With this doctor, there were no answers, no ideas, no suggestions, just confusion and guilt, as though we were causing our own problems. We were told my daughter's episodes were psychiatric, period. With other doctors, we finally got a clear reading on her form of seizures. Surely an "epileptologist" could have bothered to uncover the readily available information online regarding this type of epilepsy. Instead, we were left to do it on our own. Also, he wrote in the medical records that she did not have seizures, and treating her in the ER for epilepsy would be incorrect. This wrong diagnosis prevented my daughter from getting much needed care in the ER when a seizure would not stop. The ER assumed his comments were right, and instead of giving her seizure meds (ativan), they restrained her, strapped her to a gurney, then sent her to the psych hospital. Please! This is medical abuse! And of course, this doctor assumes no responsibility. Fortunately, we now have the correct diagnosis, and the right protocol, no thanks to Dr Nagaraddi.

February 8th, 2013
still mad
It's not like we want to visit doctors. So when we go, we hope we get some help. Not here. He ran a test or two. The results were not clear. and that's where he stopped. when I asked him if he could refer me to someone other neurologist to talk to, he said he did not know of any. please. i can do better with my primary care than this guy. when I called to see if I could see another doctor in this practice, they said no. if you see one, you cannot see the others.

September 13th, 2012
MOVING ON
Just have to comment. What a waste of my money. Moving on.

July 27th, 2012
Cannot recommend. Bedside manner is in the negative category. Attitude is off. Have to agree with other reviewers.

May 25th, 2012
open mind
It is hard to find a good doctor. I tried to have an open mind. I thought he was condescending.

December 27th, 2011
cannot recommend
This is possibly the most frustrating doctor we have ever worked with. He is very narrow minded, does not listen well, is not creative, and is insulting on top of that. My daughter has an unusual seizure presentation, which he was not interested in helping us sort through. If the patient is experiencing anything slightly out of the ordinary, I recommend seeing someone else first.