Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Raman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Raman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Raman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh K Raman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh K. Raman practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Raman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesh Raman practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Cardiologists.