Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Raman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Raman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh K Raman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh K. Raman practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesh Raman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Takoma Park, MD.
See Washington Internists and Washington Cardiologists.