inactive

March 23rd, 2016
The best!!!!!

November 18th, 2015
He was a father figure
I wrote that old review when I was sick. He is a very good doctor. I miss seeing him. I have a new Dr. Now, but Dr. Sawkar was always there for me. I hav nothing bad to say about him. He always tried to help. I'm sorry.

February 4th, 2015
I know Dr Sawkar for few years . He is Good psychiatrist . People when they give history are not very clear . Most of time get misdiagnosed due to poor h/o . He do believe in old medicine and some of them r better then new one . their is side effect from all medicine . It depend that which meds will work for person . In psychiatric world this is all between pt and Dr . If pt. can tell Dr how this meds is working or not working that will help both of them . Ect treatment also has side effect as all meds we take for heart or diabeties . But in those cases we no if we don't take meds we are going to sick and die slowly . In case of mind , we can not see our self accept when we can not function then only may be think something is going on . Mind is hard to figure out . We ignore most . People have this stigma in mind if you have emotional problems . You are weak or dangerous . There is nothing in between . Meanwhile we all go through emotional turmoil and try to hide it with alcohol and drugs to hide ourself from this stigma of weakness and be in dangerous . By doing that we not only suffer with addiction but all family and society suffer from out come of doing drugs and alcohol . For mind this is all about relationship between Dr and Pt. don't have enough time to talk to pt. . They will not get paid if they spend to much time with one person.So there is pressure . Some time miscommunication and misunderstanding can misdiagnose . I give him 4 star . when he treat pt. with good history i have seen people getting better and moving on with their life .

May 22nd, 2014
Arrogant and promotes ECT as a cure-all for tough cases
Watch your step with this guy, because he is an ECT specialist and will try to convince you that ECT does not destroy your memory; (which is a complete lie). He will tell you that the position of the electric terminals has been changed, and that much less electricity is being used. Say goodbye to your life's memories.