Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Superb doctor  |  show details
by Carol K. on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Segu was very patient in listening to my medical history and reading through my medical records before ordering tests to clarify my current situation. He thoroughly explained his reasons for his current diagnosis and plan of treatment and followed up on results. In the past 15 years I have been treated at two highly rated teaching hospitals and had been under the care of a highly recommended endocrinologist with whom I was very satisfied for the past 10 years. We moved here in 2010, and I wasn't looking forward to finding a new doctor . I couldn't be happier with Dr. Segu. I don't believe I,ve ever had better, more intelligent care.

|  Excellent Doctor Segu  |  show details
by Paro Pain on Mar 26th, 2013

He was amazing. I had a very mild thyroid condition. He didn't dismiss my concerns. He listened and was very patient with me. Its thanks to him that my energy levels are back ad I feel like new. I can't thank and recommend Dr. Segu enough.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2011

He's an awesome doctor, treats you as a human and not as a number. He takes his time and explains in detail whatever the conditions of your health and let's you know what to expect every step of the way throughout your recovery.

|  wrong type of insulin for the pump  |  show details
by Lisa George on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Segu did not switch my insulin when he put me on the insulin pump. It didn't work with the wrong insulin. I switched doctors & found out Novolog is the correct insulin for the pump.Another time, Dr. Segu added an insulin to my routine. With the additional insulin, I got extremely low blood sugars, and was blacking out. I called and faxed my sugar numbers as he told me to, and he returned my calls saying "Continue as is." Finally I spoke to his assistant, who paid attention & actually looked at the info. He told me that the insulin was supposed to replace the other & to stop taking the other. Dr. Segu did not listen and did not look at the data.