Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Segu was wonderful. Answered my questions, addressed my concerns and I felt that he really cared for my health issues. I'm really glad I finally found a great doctor!

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu is great to work with, and explained things to me in a way that helped me understand. His staff was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dr Segu and his staff and am looking forward to my next appointment.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Segu is very thorough in his patient care.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Informative and congenial.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He actively listened to our symptoms and prescribed armour thyroid that my other doctor refused to prescribe. He took time to TALK to us. I will surely recommend him for my friends

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt cared for and comfortable through the entire appointment. I also felt as though he genuinely cared for me and my health.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best diabetes management I have had. With Dr. Segu's help my over all glucose management has improved dramatically. No huge organization needed. I made appointment with the doctor and I started with him immediately on face-to-face treatment.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Segu to be kind, concerned, through and not only willing to go over results of test, but made sure I understood the meaning of them. He appears genuinely concerned about me getting me well.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor's staff was friendly an efficient. Dr. Segu has been very helpful and encouraging in my treatment. Yes, I would recommend him to others as I have already done.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu was fast, meticulous and warmly personable. He addressed my health issues in a direct manner and made me feel comfortable. My husband, who usually is skeptical of doctors, remarked to me afterward that the doctor was "very, very professional."

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to call the office 3 times to get appointment. Once I did receive a call back was able to schedule appointment quickly. Staff and Doctor were excellent.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Segu is very good at explaining test results, instructions, changes, etc carefully and understandable. He is also very understanding and cares for his patients.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office was nice and clean, Dr. Segu was professional, friendly, and comfortable to talk to. He was very thorough in gathering information about my history, symptoms, and concerns and seemed genuine in his desire to help me get better.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Segu. He explained everything and went over all my tests. He also took his time and was not in a hurry. He was highly recommended by my ENT doctor and I was not disappointed. Thanks.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Segu and his staff

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and caring

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu is a very knowledgeable endocrinologist who I would highly recommend. He spent time getting a complete medical history and addressed all of my concerns.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu is awesome! Very straight forward and to the point. I trust him to address any concern I have regarding my thyroid condition. I love his new office, scheduling is easy and appointments are easy to get on short notice, I highly recommend him.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My concerns were answered!!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu explained everything very clearly. He told us exactly how he planned to approach my mother's health issues.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with Dr. Segu. He is informative, knowledgeable and personable and his staff is friendly and efficient. E. Daugherty

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clearly and carefully explained reason for testing. Listened to my questions and gave easily understandable explanations.

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit. I was very satisfied with the results.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu was very attentive to my needs. He asked a variety of questions to get a better idea of the issue. He was extremely professional and got straight to business as soon as you entered the room. I would recommend him to others.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like having the specialist I need to care for my health in the community I live in. Doctor Segu takes time to listen to my concerns and addresses them with information and a plan to improve my overall health.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Segu was very helpful, informative, caring and made my visit worry free. He spent a lot of time talking with me, getting my medical history, talking with my about my concerns and goals. I didn't leave his office feeling upset or worried, but at peace.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wait time was very short and Dr Segu really spent time going over results of tests and making a plan I understood. I highly recommend him.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu and his professional staff make the patient feel at home while attending to your every concern.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Segu was a most positive one. I felt comfortable, at ease right away. Dr. Segu explained things very clearly to me and I went away feeling very secure under his medical care . His bedside manner is absolutely wonderful.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Segu was informative & kind. The office staff however lacks professionalism. The receptionist was not welcoming or friendly but that's probably because she was I'll and running FEVER! Overheard her tell a coworker that and also gossip about employes

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice staff and Dr. only issue is the wait. I understand when you have a time that the pt may need more time, however it would be nice to inform the person that is to been seen next and that is sitting in waiting room that there will be a delay

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Segu is that rare find of a caring and kind physician. He took time with me, was thorough, clear and his staff is helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend!

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was methodical and thorough by asking relevant questions and his follow up questions revealed that he had fully grasped and understood the problem. He showed that he cared for my well being. In one visit, he demonstrated his competence.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would I recommend? Maybe was not an option. Office staff was well meaning but inexperienced and under trained. Office is not convenient to my. Not clear that medical protocols are evidenced based. Is testing done to avoid malpractice suits.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu is a very caring physician. He always clearly explains lab results and their meanings. I never feel rushed when I visit his office. He explains options available and side effects of medications. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Segu addressed me by name, shook my hand and introduced himself by name, explained very well and showed concerned. Gave several choices for me to choose from and was told, if I had any questions to contact him and he would be gladly to go over them.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am VERY happy with Dr. Segu! So much so, that I drive over an hour away to see him. He's always been so professional. He listens to me and talks with me, not to me and I appreciate that very much. I would highly recommend Dr. Segu!

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most thorough thyroid exam I have had in 20 years of being treated. Very friendly and open...and spent a lot of time discussing my thyroid. He did not rush at all!

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and gentle and addresses my concerns. I feel very comfortable to recommend him to my friends and family.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have just been to one appointment so far, but so far, so good. After filling out the paperwork, I only waited a few minutes for the doctor. Dr. Segu was excellent; very nice and caring; knowledgeable; answered all my questions. Very clean facility.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Segu paid attention to my concerns and noted them down. He answered my questions with patience in simple language. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Superb doctor show details Superb doctor
by Carol K. on Aug 11th, 2013

Dr. Segu was very patient in listening to my medical history and reading through my medical records before ordering tests to clarify my current situation. He thoroughly explained his reasons for his current diagnosis and plan of treatment and followed up on results. In the past 15 years I have been treated at two highly rated teaching hospitals and had been under the care of a highly recommended endocrinologist with whom I was very satisfied for the past 10 years. We moved here in 2010, and I wasn't looking forward to finding a new doctor . I couldn't be happier with Dr. Segu. I don't believe I,ve ever had better, more intelligent care.

Excellent Doctor Segu show details Excellent Doctor Segu
by Paro Pain on Mar 26th, 2013

He was amazing. I had a very mild thyroid condition. He didn't dismiss my concerns. He listened and was very patient with me. Its thanks to him that my energy levels are back ad I feel like new. I can't thank and recommend Dr. Segu enough.

AWESOME DOCTOR!!! show details AWESOME DOCTOR!!!
Nov 20th, 2011

He's an awesome doctor, treats you as a human and not as a number. He takes his time and explains in detail whatever the conditions of your health and let's you know what to expect every step of the way throughout your recovery.

wrong type of insulin for the pump show details wrong type of insulin for the pump
by Lisa George on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Segu did not switch my insulin when he put me on the insulin pump. It didn't work with the wrong insulin. I switched doctors & found out Novolog is the correct insulin for the pump.Another time, Dr. Segu added an insulin to my routine. With the additional insulin, I got extremely low blood sugars, and was blacking out. I called and faxed my sugar numbers as he told me to, and he returned my calls saying "Continue as is." Finally I spoke to his assistant, who paid attention & actually looked at the info. He told me that the insulin was supposed to replace the other & to stop taking the other. Dr. Segu did not listen and did not look at the data.