Dr. Venkatesh Sundararajan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkatesh Sundararajan?

April 30th, 2017

Great doctor

LOVE Dr. Venk he treats me but always asks about my family even remembers their names! Takes the time 2 get 2 know you!

March 13th, 2017

Honest and knowledgeable about pain and he does the job with medicine that helps me do my daily activities.

February 15th, 2017

Epidural for cervical pain

Surgi center staff were great. Met Dr. Venk day of procedure. Spent about 2 mins prior to procedure asking about pain. Procedure lasted less than 5 mins. Quick visit while I was in recovery to give me his card. Or people who need reassurance and education he's not your guy. I'm a nurse so in and out was good for me.

February 10th, 2017

BAD

No personality or bedside manner. Lacks empathy. Only cared about injections into my back. Felt rushed.

November 19th, 2016

Patient

Excellent doctor

October 11th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr Venk took a personal and professional interest in me the person , the patient . I feel like someone understand my pain in my head , neck and back and his reassurance in helping get pain relief and the help I need fave me hope . I trust he has my best interest of treatment in mind

September 26th, 2016

Does whatever injections make him most money then drops you like a rock. Don't go.

3 injections, ok. But they didn't work. Got mad at me. Then told me he couldn't continue my modest pain medications even though that was reason I was sent to him in first place. Has no office. Sees you in a tiny cubicle at a surgical center in Willow Grove. Obviously a block shop. Can't believe my doctors still refer to this kind of quack. Hopefully my feedback will change that.

July 16th, 2016

Highly recommend

July 9th, 2016

Very good docter.If you need shots in your back or neck this guy is the master.Im bringing my father to see him.He is very good at his job.

June 2nd, 2016

A very special doctor

Dr. Venkatesh Sundararajan is a fantastic pain management specialist! He listens a very carefully and explains what is happening and what can be done about it.

May 7th, 2016

Just don't go. I listen to him berate the patient before me and I could believe how condescending he was to me. Bad doctor. Uncaring. Just a total zero.

April 14th, 2016

I have been in Pain Management for many years and have seen many doctors. I can not say enough how amazing Dr. Venk is. He has helped me drastically in more ways than I can ever say. He is literally the best doctor I have ever seen and the only doctor that has ever made injections actually give me relief. I owe my pain relief to him in every way.