A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddigiri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaddigiri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri practice?
- Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Woodbury Internists.