Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri
Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vaddigiri is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Syosset. Dr. Vaddigiri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Venkatesh Vaddigiri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.
Dr. Neil Ferrara
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Woodbury, NY 0 mi29
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Woodbury, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Abiola Familusi
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Woodbury, NY 0 mi30