A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guduguntla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Guduguntla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla practice?
- Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bonham, TX.
See Bonham Internists and Bonham Oncologists.