A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guduguntla
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guduguntla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guduguntla graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Guduguntla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla practice?
- Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkatesham Guduguntla practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bonham, TX.
See Bonham Internists and Bonham Oncologists.