Dr. Venkateshwar Gottipaty MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Columbia, SC

February 23rd, 2016
Listened and was very understanding. Highly recommend

December 8th, 2014
Doctor is always right on Has helped me immensely

November 15th, 2012
was given 5yrs to live in 98
Once you get to know him and follow his instructions, he is a joy to visit with, We leard right away listen to the Gottipatty and you will do well, he has my wife trained on how to care for me and I am better than I have been in years, can't say enough good things about him.

October 11th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Gattipaty is a wonderful caring Cardiologist who has help my Mother to feel better after 2 months of treatment. She lives in Florence but comes to Columbia for treatment since the other Doctors she has seen did not give much hope in helping her to feel better. We are very thankful to him for helping our Mother.

September 20th, 2012
Disabled truck driver
They don't have a high enough number rating for you, you saved my life an you have always been the best of the best. I have to have the V.A. do my surgery this time, I will so miss you being there. We have Dr. Jakobs in Columbia Dorn Center but he seems to be as good as you are personality, caring an intellegent. We do like him too. You will be missed by my wife, so felt so at ease with you taking care of me in the O.R. an your caring for her feelings an taking care of her needs ment alot to me too. My heart has healed to the point I no longer need a cartiologist I was told but still needed the unit replaced, I also have one of the lead wires that needs replaced also, no fault of yours. The drug managment you have had me on for 11 years has saved my life an your caring way of doctoring has put you at the top of my list for greatest doctor awards. Thanks for all you have done for me an my family. God Bless an I hope you read these messages an know that you are truly a blessing in our lives.

May 20th, 2010
Did not like him at first but as the treatment went on we both opened up and now I look forward to my appointments.

April 6th, 2009