Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala
Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dikkala is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth and Children`s at Scottish Rite. Dr. Dikkala has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.
Dr. Steven Julius
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Lawrenceville, GA 2.10 mi22
Dr. Olga Bonilla Sherrod
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Lawrenceville, GA 2.10 mi31
Dr. Subra Kugathasan
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Duluth, GA 2.14 mi28