Dr. Venkateswara Dikkala MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lawrenceville, GA

3.4

August 23rd, 2011
First Time Mom
Love that it is a small practice. Able to call straight to him outside of office hours (not just a nurse line but to him directly). I've called 3 times; twice he picked up and once called back within 5 mins of leaving a voicemail. Almost don't want to recommend him in order to keep it a small practice :) Being a first time Mom he has never made me feel stupid for any of the question/concerns that I've had.

January 18th, 2011
Mis Diagnosed my baby's puemonia twice in less than a year!
Dr. Dikkala has sent my VERY SICK child home twice when both times she has had puemonia. the first time he said she had the flu, it was a weekend and by tuesday she had double puemonia and we spent 4 days at Scottish Rite hosptial. He didnt even come to the hospital to check on her. Nore did he call us. I foolsihly continued to see him b/c he has seen my daughter since birth. The second time he told me it was something in the air tiggering her wheezing. The next day I was in the ermergency room with my daughter as she again had puemonia. She is just 2 years old!

May 19th, 2009
RN Mom
Very caring and thorough pediatrician. His practice is small and I like that because of the personal touch he is able to maintain.