A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswara Mootha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkateswara Mootha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mootha
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mootha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkateswara Mootha, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mootha graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mootha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkateswara Vinod Mootha MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Venkateswara V. Mootha practice?
- Dr. Venkateswara Mootha has 1 office location.
Dr. Venkateswara Mootha practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.