A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswara Nadella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkateswara Nadella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadella graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkateswara Nadella MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Venkateswara Nadella practice?
- Dr. Venkateswara Nadella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkateswara Nadella practices General Practice near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shinglehouse, PA and Eldred, PA.
See Bradford General Practitioners.