A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkateswara Nadella is Excellent. Dr. Nadella has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadella graduated from Gulbarga Univ, Mahadevappa Rure College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General HospitalMain
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswara Nadella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venkateswara R. Nadella practice?
Dr. Venkateswara Nadella practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Eldred, PA and Shinglehouse, PA.
See Bradford Family Physicians and Bradford General Practitioners.