A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswara Nandam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkateswara Nandam is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venkateswara Nandam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandam graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Nandam has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkateswara R Nandam MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venkateswara R. Nandam practice?
- Dr. Venkateswara Nandam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkateswara Nandam practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.