inactive

• Family Medicine Trenton, NJ

4.7

March 25th, 2010
My life is in his hands
Dr. V as I call him for short diagnosed my hemochromatosis. He had my test results double checked to verify there was not a false posative. He has had me under his care for the past 20 years. I do not think I would be here today if not for his attention and professionalism. His staff has changed over the years. I never really have had any problems with them, so I'm not sure what others see as issues.

November 9th, 2009
Unprofessional Office Staff
Dr, Subramoni is a very professional and caring doctor. His office staff for the past 20 or more years has always been curt and unprofessional. That combine with no real evening hours and longer than normal waits, just adds to the stress of getting good medical care.

October 7th, 2008
Dr Subramoni is wonderful but his office staff leaves a lot to be desired in the caring department, but then they have for years never been that courteous.