A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venkateswararao Alla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venkateswararao Alla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alla
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Alla graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Alla has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Cgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venkateswararao Alla MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Venkateswararao Alla practice?
- Dr. Venkateswararao Alla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venkateswararao Alla practices Nephrology near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Silvis, IL.
See Moline Nephrologists.