Dr. Venkit Iyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Venkit Iyer?

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr. Iyer is very caring and highly skilled in his work. He is prompt, curteous and concerned about patients. He is highly qualified and is an excellent surgeon.

excellent surgeon

Posted on March 18th, 2011

dr iyer was exceptional in the care of my uncle,who had panceatic ca.He was sincere and caring.Iwould reccommend him to anyone with a serious illness.I love DR.Iyer

The Best

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I wasn't sure on Dr. Iyer at first. He was a bit too honest on his feelings about my smoking. But, he was great. I had my gallbladder removed only 3 weeks ago. I've got no scars at all. The surgery was quicker then he said it would take. There was very little pain and discomfort. If I ever need surgery again, Dr. Iyer will be the only surgeon I will allow to touch me.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Dr. Iyer diagnosed and quickly resolved an issue with my parathyroid that required surgery. Once he had received the pathology report that said cancer was noted in the thyroid he had removed he wasted no time in getting me back to the operating room to remove the remainder of my thyroid thus preventing me from having a bigger problem down the road. Within two weeks I had the necessary surgeries and cancer was no longer a concern. He explained all options for treatment and all other questions I had in a very timely manner. i would use him again if the need for any general surgery should arise.

Posted on July 1st, 2016