A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venktesh Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venktesh Ramnath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Ramnath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venktesh Rudrapatna Ramnath MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venktesh R. Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Venktesh Ramnath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Eureka Internists, Eureka Critical Care Practitioners, and Eureka Pulmonologists.