Learn more about Dr. Venktesh Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venktesh Ramnath is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramnath
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramnath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Ramnath has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venktesh Rudrapatna Ramnath MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venktesh R. Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Venktesh Ramnath has 10 office locations.
Dr. Venktesh Ramnath practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Eureka Internists, Eureka Critical Care Practitioners, and Eureka Pulmonologists.