Learn more about Dr. Venodhar Julapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venodhar Julapalli, Adult Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venodhar Julapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Julapalli graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Julapalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venodhar Rao Julapalli MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Venodhar R. Julapalli practice?
- Dr. Venodhar Julapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venodhar Julapalli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.