A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venodhar Julapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venodhar Julapalli, Adult Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Julapalli
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Julapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venodhar Julapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Julapalli graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Julapalli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venodhar Rao Julapalli MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Venodhar R. Julapalli practice?
- Dr. Venodhar Julapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Venodhar Julapalli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.