Learn more about Dr. Venu Akuthota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Akuthota, Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Akuthota, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akuthota graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akuthota has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akuthota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venu Akuthota practice?
Dr. Venu Akuthota practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Boulder Physiatrists, Boulder Sports Medicine Doctors, Boulder Orthopedic Surgeons, Boulder Pain Management Doctors, and Boulder Family Physicians.