A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Bathini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Bathini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bathini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bathini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Bathini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bathini graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bathini has 10 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Gopal Bathini MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venu G. Bathini practice?
- Dr. Venu Bathini has 1 office location.
Dr. Venu Bathini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Geriatric Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Hematologists, Worcester Geriatric Doctors, and Worcester Oncologists.