A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Madhav Konala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Madhav Konala, Cancer Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konala
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Konala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Konala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Madhav Konala MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venu Madhav Konala practice?
- Dr. Venu Madhav Konala has 1 office location.
Dr. Venu Madhav Konala practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Oncologists.