A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Madhav Konala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Madhav Konala, Cancer Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konala
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Konala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Konala graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Konala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Madhav Konala MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venu Madhav Konala practice?
- Dr. Venu Madhav Konala has 1 office location.
Dr. Venu Madhav Konala practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Oncologists.