A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Pillarisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Pillarisetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillarisetty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillarisetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillarisetty graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pillarisetty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Gopal Pillarisetty MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Venu G. Pillarisetty practice?
- Dr. Venu Pillarisetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.