A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Pillarisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Pillarisetty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillarisetty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Gopal Pillarisetty MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Venu G. Pillarisetty practice?
- Dr. Venu Pillarisetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.