Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venu Pillarisetty
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Pillarisetty is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Dr. Pillarisetty has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Venu Pillarisetty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Sara Javid
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi14
Dr. Jane Conlin
Diagnostic Radiology, General Surgery, Radiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Eileen Bulger
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.22 mi22