A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Sajja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Sajja, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Sajja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajja graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sajja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Sajja MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venu Sajja practice?
- Dr. Venu Sajja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Venu Sajja practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.