A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Sajja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Sajja, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sajja
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Sajja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Sajja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajja graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sajja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venu Sajja MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Venu Sajja practice?
- Dr. Venu Sajja has 1 office location.
Dr. Venu Sajja practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.