A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venu Sajja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venu Sajja, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Venu Sajja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajja graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sajja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sajja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venu Sajja practice?
Dr. Venu Sajja practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.