Dr. Venugopal Depala MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

December 16th, 2016
Patient of Dr. Depala's
Dr. Depala is a very nice and caring doctor. No matter what he's always willing to do his best to make you better. He's very educated and polite.

September 3rd, 2015
He has help me out extremely well. I would be lost without him.

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Depala is extremely thorough, attentive and empathetic to patients needs. I highly recommend him!

April 3rd, 2015
Great Dr!!
Dr Depala really listens and tries to help in anyway he can! My insurance raised my prescription drug costs at the beginning of the year and Dr. Depala has helped me with as many free samples and coupons as he can!! He gives me motivation to step outside of myself and realize no one has control over how I feel except for myself!! I am very happy to be a patient of his and would recommend to anyone!!

April 2nd, 2015
Dr. Depala has been such an important part of my families healing and wellbeing. We came initially for my son's ADHD and anxiety disorder and he has now helped my husband and me as well. Lifechanging.

January 16th, 2015
We have been with Dr. Depala for over two years for two of our children. Dr. Depala is very sensitive to the needs of the patient as well as the well being of the entire family. Our children have both made significant improvements since being with Dr. Depala! We highly recommend him to other families!

June 19th, 2014
Dr Depala has a positive philosophy.
Dr. Depala is truly concerned about your well being mentally and physically. He listens with concern and make the appropriate diagnosis. He works with you and for you. I Feel better because of his positive philosophy.

April 22nd, 2014
Dr. Depala
Having never been to a Psychiatrist before, I certainly didn't know what to expect and was very surprised as to how this type of practice works. The first session was the lengthiest in which my medical and personal history was divulged and a diagnosis was made. The next appointment was rather short which was surprising to me, as it only lasted 5-10 minutes. Dr. assists with general advice and access to medication. Therapy is referred to another professional, this was surprising to me, however I assume that this is typical for this type of practice. I have done my best to incorporate the advice provided by the Dr. into my daily life and have been able to find a different perspective and relief from some of my symptoms.

February 3rd, 2014
Solid Psychiatrist
Dr Depala fit me into his tight schedule at first when I was really hurting. He has been a very consistent with his messages of healing and self - preservation. I appreciate him and his advice tremendously. He is respectful, courteous and on time.

November 18th, 2013
great doc
He has really helped me get through a tough time....

October 14th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Definitely the smartest and most intelligent and well informed doc I have ever come in contact with. He is on top of his stuff and his diagnosis was extremely accurate. Extremely compassionate and generous. Would highly recommend!

August 20th, 2013
Satisfied Patient
Dr. Depala is very easy to talk to-makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet him. Give you easy to understand information and realistic tools to use.