Psychiatrists

27349 Jefferson Ave
Ste 109
Temecula, CA 92590
951-737-5787
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.8205128205128 of 4 stars
 |  Dr Depala has a positive philosophy.  |  show details
by Carol Benavides on Jun 19th, 2014

Dr. Depala is truly concerned about your well being mentally and physically. He listens with concern and make the appropriate diagnosis. He works with you and for you. I Feel better because of his positive philosophy.

Apr 22nd, 2014

Having never been to a Psychiatrist before, I certainly didn't know what to expect and was very surprised as to how this type of practice works. The first session was the lengthiest in which my medical and personal history was divulged and a diagnosis was made. The next appointment was rather short which was surprising to me, as it only lasted 5-10 minutes. Dr. assists with general advice and access to medication. Therapy is referred to another professional, this was surprising to me, however I assume that this is typical for this type of practice. I have done my best to incorporate the advice provided by the Dr. into my daily life and have been able to find a different perspective and relief from some of my symptoms.

|  Solid Psychiatrist  |  show details
by James on Feb 3rd, 2014

Dr Depala fit me into his tight schedule at first when I was really hurting. He has been a very consistent with his messages of healing and self - preservation. I appreciate him and his advice tremendously. He is respectful, courteous and on time.

|  great doc  |  show details
by Kristin S on Nov 18th, 2013

He has really helped me get through a tough time....

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Amy K on Oct 14th, 2013

Definitely the smartest and most intelligent and well informed doc I have ever come in contact with. He is on top of his stuff and his diagnosis was extremely accurate. Extremely compassionate and generous. Would highly recommend!

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Depala is very easy to talk to-makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet him. Give you easy to understand information and realistic tools to use.

|  Very helpful  |  show details
by Courtney Grimshaw on Aug 19th, 2013

He has been with me through my eating disorders, bipolar, depression, anxiety, PTSD and suicide attempt. He never judges and gives me all what I need. I don't think I would ever change doctors.

Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Depala is a very kind hearted person who cares about his clients.

|  Mom  |  show details
by Heather P on Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Depala is amazing and my child bonded with immediately. He was not quick to prescribe meds which I appreciated.

|  ret. exec  |  show details
by Mike on Jun 18th, 2013

I've been in and out of psychiatrist offices for years. No other psychiatrist has been nearly as effective as Dr. DePaula in treating me. Before deciding to live with your issues, you owe it to yourself to give this doctor a try.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Steven T. on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Depala is caring and knowledgeable. He worked closely with me on my symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. I have benefited greatly from seeing Dr. Depala and recommend him.

by Chris on Mar 27th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Depala off and on for about 5yrs now. He has helped me with some tough times with medical problems, divorce, ect. he is very good at understand and listen to my input on things, I try not to take medication unless I have to and he respects this and tries to help me so that I don't need meds, lots of doctors now days just want to give you the pills but Dr. Depala wants to fix the real problem. There is never a long wait to see the doctor and the staff is very nice and always friendly. I only wish they would change the policy on taking credit and debt cards for copays under $20.

|  Dr. Depala is a gift!!!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

At the young age of 24 I have really struggled with anxiety and he has continued to help me every step of the way!!! I feel so blessed the I made that first appointment with him. He is kind and patient and beyond knowledgable. He really has worked with me to find the root of my issues and did not just shove medication on me which I really appreciated. I can't thank him enough for the work he has done. I would recommend him to everyone struggling including my own family and friends! Thank you Dr. Depala!!!

Nov 9th, 2012

Dr. Depala doesn't just write me a prescription and send me on my way, he takes the time to discuss solutions for my problems and teach me effective coping skills.

|  Mom Of two teenage patients of Dr Depala  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

We are so fortunate to have found Dr.Depala he is so caring knowledgeable and wise.He has helped us through some tough times

Oct 26th, 2012

Dr. Depala listened and diagnosed my ailment immediately and accurately. My appointment is at a given time and I'm always seen within a timely manner.

|  This doctor saved my life  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

I was in such a state of depression and crying for weeks. I called the office spoke to Sue. She got me in immediately. Doctor greeted me at the door and invites me in. He explains everything to me. . His background, schools his beliefs. Then he talks to me like he has been living with me. I swear he knew me all his life. I felt comfort and at ease. He had pinpointed everything. I received meds and within 2 days my husband said my eyes were bright. I was smiling and happy. I even slept. I am so thankful for this wonderful doctor and his fabulous staff. I know I am now on the road to recovery.

Oct 9th, 2012

I am very satisfied with Dr. Depala. He always has the right things to say when going through tough times. Hes very open and loose as a doctor and i prefer that any day over a stiff, blunt and rude doctor which is what i dealt with at a rehabilitation facility.I recommend Dr. Depala to everyone in the area who is seeking a psychiatrist out! He definitely knows what hes doing. And as for the staff they are really very nice to me. Sue and Nadia are always so kind. Never had a negative visit with them. i Must say though At first i was a little upset about the fee they slapped me with for all the paperwork they had to fill out for me but i got over it and understood that it takes time, paper and ink to fill out the paperwork. thank you!

|  Staff is extremely hard to deal with  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

There is one gal on the office that is rude and unprofessional! I beleive her name is Sue. I'm not totally sure on the name. Every time we have gone into the office for an appointment or copies that are needed for insurance reasons, etc., you not only get charged but you get an attitude and a I can't do it right now or I don't have time right now! I'll make the copies but you will have to come back to pick them up! When dealing with this woman on the phone is even worse! She actually hung up on me because I questioned her answer and the reason behind it! Getting any kind of paperwork turns into a nightmare and on top of that they charge for every single thing!! I think if they could charge to sit in a chair in their waiting room while waiting for an appointment they would!! Makes you wonder what the real deal is! In our experience, it seems like its all about the money and not really taking care of ALL the patients needs regardless of how small they are!! Plus she 100% of the time makes you feel like you're bugging her even when just checking in!

Sep 11th, 2012

I have been looking for a psychiatrist that is on time, reliable and truly there to help their patients. I have been seeing Dr. Depala for almost 6 months now and he is the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. I have had 6 other psychiatrists in my life and I'm very thankful that I have found him. I would refer him to anyone looking for mental health issues.

Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Depala is a kind and caring psychiatrist. He takes his time in each appointment and is patient in the process of finding and adjusting the medication and dosage that will work best for you. I began seeing him in order to receive treatment for adult ADD and have experienced nothing but improvement. I highly recommend both him and his office.

Aug 22nd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Depala. He is intelligent, but easy to talk to and understand. I enjoy my visits with him.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Depala has treated 3 members of my immediate family , including myself ,my only sister and my only daughter . I obviously trust his expertise with those dear to me. He has treated all of us with respect, care and great success . When we moved to Temecula my daughter needed psychiatric care immediately. Locals all highly recommended Dr. Depala. She is now a healthy high functioning mother and wife and was recently accepted into The County of Riverside Mental Health as an employee. Over all a very professional and excellent Doctor .

Aug 10th, 2012

I am a Registered Nurse and my 20 year old son has been recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Before seeing Dr. Depala my son had been seeing another psychiatrist who was simply pushing medications onto my son without truly inquiring about their effectiveness; as it turned out my son had been "cheeking" these previous medications because of undesireable side effects.My son has been seeing Dr. Depala now for approximately seven months and he has been amazing in his ability to delicately balance his medications. Dr. Depala advocates for my son, and doesn't want to just push pills onto him. He listens to my son's concerns, signs, and symptoms and works with us together to ensure that his mental health is the best it can be.Dr. Depala is honest, caring, and extremely intelligent. He stays informed on all current research, studies, and new psychiatric medications to ensure that he is providing the most effective treatment approach for his patients. He encourages my son to be autonomous in participating in his treatment, but Dr. Depala also understands that mental health affects the whole family so, with my son's consent, he includes me in the whole process, from diagnosis through treatment.I highly reccomend Dr. Depala; before him my son was dark, depressed and close to suicide, but since starting treatment with Dr. Depala I have my son back. My son is happy, positive and optimistic about his future, and he truly smiles again.Thank you Dr. Depala.

|  Not only a Handsome Face  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Depala gets straight to the point, you are in and out, with no delays, disturbances, or wondering what's going on. He is going to spend enough time to get you strong. He is personable, kind, and friendly. He gives you concise information that is just for you, and expects you to digest it. He's not just about pills, although that is part of it. He's patient, knowledgable, and professional. I always go away feeling I am better.

Aug 2nd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Depala. He is easy to speak with, takes time to answer my questions, offers thorough explanations, and demonstrates great sincerity. I have been going to him for approximately four months and have experienced kindness and respect from both Dr. Depala, as well as his office staff.

Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Depala has been my doctor for over four years. During that time he has been extremely through, conscientious and caring. Just recently I have begun bringing my son to him. I have highly recommended him all over my community.

|  finding the cure...  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Depala has worked with me for years. He worked hard to find the right meds that worked for me. We found the right combo and now I'm a new person! He never gave up on me. He believed in me all along the way. Which you all know is very important to the paitent! 100 stars. :D

|  PTSD  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

Dr.Depala has been a great help to me when it comes to my Mental health. He made me very comfortable with seeking or admitting to having Mental Health issues. Like me many Military members are returning from Deployments with issues. Dr. Depala has helped me over come those issues and I am living a healthy life now. I would recommend Dr. Depala to anyone with mental health issues from the Greatest to the least I'm sure he will be a great help.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Depala is a very excellent doctor, he knows what he's talking about, and very friendly. He know how to make you the best person you can be. He's not only a doctor, he knows how to treat you more like than friend, than just another patient. I would definitely recommend to a friend or anybody who needs help.

Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Depala has been the most helpful psychiatrist I have had. He takes his time with explaining what my illness is, why I feel the way I do and has given me the best advice in coping with my feelings. Every time I leave his office I learn something new about my medications and how they help me. I highly recommend Dr. Depala to all psych patient!

|  Good Experience  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Depala's direct, to the point, realistic approach to treatment has been extremely helpful. I would recommend Dr. Depala for anyone who faces difficulties in their life struggles.

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Depala is very encouraging. He spends time to teach you '5 important life's lessons'. He calls it homework, but I don't see it as work as all. When I need to, I remember the phrases and his delivery of teaching them to me and it's easy to apply. I look forward to my appts because he is very friendly, open, caring, and he knows what he's talking about. He also takes what I'm ready to do in the way of treatment into consideration, respecting my option in the process. I would refer him to anyone looking for his qualifications.

Jun 18th, 2012

On my first appoint he didn't prescribe me any medication he gave me homework to do and wanted me to come back. I felt rushed and when I left there were about 7 people waiting to see him (no wonder he was rushing me). Also my insurance co didn't cover the visit so I had to pay $225 for the first visit.I didn't go back.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Depala was outstanding at listening to me and diagnosing me properly. I had heard stories of people at other doctors who go through many different medications before finding the right one. Dr. Depala got my medication right the first time and been feeling good ever since.

Mar 26th, 2012

I am a 40ish married mother of 3 suffering with depression and Dr. Depala has been a wonderful help to me! He talks thoroughly with me at each visit and gives me skills and strategies to use in my everyday life. He is caring, supportive, and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Depala.

Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Depala is a very intelligent and caring person. He really cares about me his patient. His knowledge and advice has changed my life. I am so glad he is my Dr. I would definitely recommend him.

Dec 1st, 2011

I have found Dr. Depala to be extremely intelligent, warm, caring and wise. His insights have truly helped me change the way I view so many aspects of life. I feel most fortunate to have been under his care, and recommend him enthusiastically.

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr Depala is a very considerate and cares about his patients. He is a great doctorl. I would highly recommend him.

by Barry Bruder on Feb 19th, 2011

Dr. Depala is exceptional. A very educated, experienced and deeply caring man. I recommend him unequivocally and believe he is a gift for anyone who has the opportunity to meet and the privilege of working with them blessed man.