Dr. Venugopal Gopal Thirumurti MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurti graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurti has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thirumurti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venugopal G. Thirumurti practice?
Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Wellsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Corning, NY.
See Wellsboro Internists and Wellsboro Cardiologists.