A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumurti graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Thirumurti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti practice?
- Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti has 1 office location.
Dr. Venugopal Thirumurti practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Corning, NY.
See Corning Cardiologists.