Overall Review

3.0

April 22nd, 2015
I am not able to rate the rest because I was never able to make my first appointment. Left several messages to the assistant (who is the only one that can make appointments) over a period of two days and she never had the courtesy to return my call , even though I said that I needed an emergency appointment for a fractured toe. I finally had to call another doctor who gave me an appointment on the spot.

February 28th, 2013
Son of one of her patient's
I found her to be arogant and completely not in touch with my mothers treatment,office visit toooooooo long waiting and being called back,we were in a room and we could hear her talk about what she did with her husband and where they ate and 20 minutes of talking out side and we were waiting in the room hearing the conversation by the computer and she comes in excusing her self due to busy squedule, wow sad she can stay and infront of us say busy schedule ,needles to say thaT Doctor is never seeing any of my family members it was 20 minutes outside the room and a one minute office visit with my mother.