A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venus Wittenauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venus Wittenauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenauer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittenauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venus Stella Wittenauer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venus S. Wittenauer practice?
- Dr. Venus Wittenauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Venus Wittenauer practices Family Medicine near East Palestine, OH.
See East Palestine Primary Care Doctors.