A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venus Wittenauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Venus Wittenauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenauer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wittenauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittenauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Venus S. Wittenauer practice?
Dr. Venus Wittenauer practices Family Medicine near East Palestine, OH.
See East Palestine Family Physicians.