A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Venustiano Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Guerra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Venustiano Javier Guerra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Venustiano J. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Venustiano Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Venustiano Guerra practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.