A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Fajtova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Fajtova is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Fajtova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajtova graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fajtova has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fajtova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vera T. Fajtova practice?
Dr. Vera Fajtova practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.