A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Fajtova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Fajtova is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Fajtova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fajtova graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fajtova has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera Tatana Fajtova MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vera T. Fajtova practice?
- Dr. Vera Fajtova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vera Fajtova practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Boston Internists.