Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vera Freeman
Dr. Vera Freeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with another office in Huntington, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with St Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Vera Freeman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vera Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. June Lee
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Smithtown, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Diana Yoon-Schwartz
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Smithtown, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Alfred Lieffrig
Smithtown, NY 0.16 mi54