Dr. Vera Goode MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Goode for approx. 7 years, as she has been the attending physician for my immediately family. Dr. Goode is an exceptional doctor who treats the entire person, physically as well as mentally. She is a very patient, kind and caring physician, who teats each person as an individual and goes above and beyond to ensure that the best of care is provided. Dr. Goode is able to build a rapport with each patient, and make them feel special. In recent years, Dr. Goode has treated my sons. She has the ability to make them feel comfortable, which allows them to open up and share personal matters. I would highly recommend Dr. Goode as a very knowledgeable and caring physician.

November 28th, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. Goode uses her time with her patients to listen and understand what they are going through and finds a solution to the problem.She is the best of what she does.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Goode is thorough, listens, patient, caring and overall an excellent Dr. She is an excellent Primary Care physician and I highly recommend her.

February 1st, 2011
I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Vera Goode's when she was employed with Tricare Prime of Chesapeake many years ago. This woman was AWESOME. I can't say enough about her as a doctor. She was kind, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and a great listener. My only sad time was when she left Tricare Prime to open her own practice. When anyone asks me if I know of a good doctor in the area, I say, "I know a wonderful doctor. Her name is Dr. Vera Goode."

December 15th, 2009
This is the best doctor in Hampton Roads! On my first visit with her, I KNEW she'd be my doctor for life. She has excellent bedside manner, she is gentle and explains what she is doing. She is honest and isn't trying to rush you out the door so she can see her next patient. Her staff is equally professional and nice. The office atmosphere is warm and friendly. The ONLY issue I had with her is that ...she reserves appointments for her current patients and she has limited appointments for new patients. You may have to way three weeks or so to get a "new patient" appointment but after that...you are HER patient and she takes care of you the way you imagine a caring christian professional woman would.

December 7th, 2009
Best doctor and medical services I have had.
I have been of patient of Dr. V. Goode for about 3 going on 4 years. My first visit was the impression that she will be my the doctor. She always teel what she is going to do and the reason for any medicine she prescribed. I find Dr.goode to be a VERY CARING doctor. All my visits have been comfortable. She asks if I have any questions. If any she answer them in a manner that I understand. During my visits I feel she is attentive to me at that time. I do understand problems do happen and she may have to leave or be late. ALSO my husband is vey comfortable with DR. Goode and fell he couldnot have found a better doctor. Thanks DR.Goode for your caring and understanding sevices.

December 7th, 2009
Best doctor and medical services I have had.

May 3rd, 2017